Sunday, September 26, 2010

Progress!

Enjoying every stitch, I'm making progress on my Sheep to Wool Sweater.  This Alice Starmore Kinsale is being knit with my own handspun, a two-ply at 14 WPI.  I purchased the raw fleece in August of 2009 and hope to complete a sweater by Thanksgiving. The pattern is enjoyable, though it took a bit to get the hang of it. I was unknitting rows at first, but now I've reached the point where I "get" the pattern so knitting is very enjoyable.

I'm way behind on those mittens I showed you a few weeks ago.  I misplaced my directions so I've been looking at what I've already knit to figure out each row. Not quite as relaxing as the Starmore, but they will get done.

Thank you for visiting my blog.  Please stop by again.  You can also visit my website at http://www.whorlwindweaver.com/.

1 comment:

  1. That is beautiful but I suspect the recipient will be my brother. Good color for him.

    ReplyDelete